Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Hunted


Tonight is the end of summer bash in Grand Rapids. Beyond excited. Just got word that we are playing with Run With The Hunted in November (flyer above). They are an incredible band from Arizona.....awesome music, thought-provoking lyrics, and really nice guys from the little bit that I've interacted with them. Their new record is coming out this Fall on Panic Records. Get stoked for that! I love that the Fall is right around the corner....cooler temps, the beginning of a new school year, and of course, the start of football season. Granted, nobody else in this band cares one iota about football, but whatever. I'm sure they do care about cooler temps, which means I will be sweating less behind the drums at band practice, and thus will be able to keep my clothes on. That's right folks, shirtless drummers, they are never a positive thing.
Be Well,
Scobie

No comments:

Post a Comment