Friday, January 1, 2010

Back on the Another Breath show!

I'm not really sure why, but I got word today that Alert had to drop off next Friday's show with Another Breath. I guess their loss is our gain cuz Andrew is putting us back on the show. So for all you who are coming to bang your head (or mosh, or fingerpoint, or just stand there with your hands in your pockets or whatever) to Outlast, Like Wolves, and Another Breath, you will also have the wonderful opportunity of doing so for us as well. For real though, you can skip us if you want, just make sure you show up for Another Breath. Their new record "The God Complex" is powerful....musically and idea-wise, a discussion starter for sure. See ya next Friday at Refuge. Okay I'm out, Under Anchor is jamming right down the street and I think I'm late, gotta bust.

Edit: Just pretend our name is on this flyer instead of Alert




Happy 2010
Scobie/GR8 REV.

No comments:

Post a Comment